Thank you so very much to Judy, at Northern Narratives who nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I was both surprised and delighted!! This award is given by bloggers in support of fellow bloggers.
Before I can “Officially” accept this and display its button on my blog, I’m asked to list seven things you may be interested in learning about me AND to pass the award’s encouragement forward by nominating fifteen fellow bloggers.
Here is my list of seven:
1. I can play the piano, but only well enough to amuse myself and DH. I played in public… once.
2. I was #3 in my high school graduating class, Valedictorian, Salutatorian, and then Me. Thankfully, neither #1 or 2 had to bow out.
3. My nose was broken when I was a little girl. I played tug of war with our beautiful German Shepard, Neil, and he won!
4. DH and I met during a pottery class.
5. We live in a small house, 900 square feet small, but it has lots of windows and sits on five acres of land.
6. I think my most unusual jobs, so far, have been weaving ribbons into fabric that was made into clothing and filling jars with pickles.
7. I grew up on a farm in Michigan. The eighty acres of fields were filled with navy beans, oats, wheat and hay. At different times during my childhood we raised chickens, rabbits, cattle and pigs.
I’ll be working on the blogger list for a future post.