WOW! I haven’t posted about any ripples since #48,
which was on November 29th. That means I’m four ripples behind and have but four days left in the year! I’d best get right to #49.
Karen of MA, do you, by any chance, recognize this pretty variegated that you sent me? – I think it might by Simply Soft, so smooth and rather shiny. –
I also included:
- the rest of the ‘olive’, also from Karen of MA, that I first used in “Yipes Stripes!”
- an entire skein of RHSS ‘Real Teal’
- two partial skeins of medium blues
- three partial skeins of white, including one of fuzzy Dazzlezaire and
- two small skeins of vintage tan that I got at a tag sale
My, but this ripple took quite the hodgepodge of yarns didn’t it?!? lol. I’m calling it. . .
Please stay tuned for #50.